As Seen On

Monday, August 13, 2012

Matrixyl - The Magic Behind Idrotherapy Results

Hey girls,

Sorry for not showing up last week to talk more about Idrotherapy wrinkle reducer but I have a super valid excuse. My son turned 7 on 08.08 and I had some stuff to arrange for the party. It's all over now, everybody's happy as can be so I can go back to my Idrotherapy review.

Idrotherapy free Trial
Idrotherapy

Today I want to talk about one of the two active agents that make Idrotherapy work so well and so fast.

It is called Matrixyl and you may or may not have heard of it. It became popular only the last few years as a very powerful antiaging weapon.

What is Matrixyl? Wikipedia Style :)

Matrixyl, otherwise known as Palmitoyl pentapeptide-3 or Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 is a peptide increasingly being used in skin care formulations. Matrixyl is included in skin care treatments for its ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles as effectively as retinol, but without the skin irritation associated with retinol’s use.
Matrixyl was developed by Sederma SA. It is made up of five amino acids that are linked together and attached to a fatty acid. The fatty acid component of the molecule increases Matrixyl’s absorption into the skin. Matrixyl is structurally related to the precursor of collagen type I (procollagen type I) and studies have shown that it stimulates the synthesis of the key constituents of the skin matrix: collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans.

How Does Matrixyl Work? 

As we all know Collagen is the main building block of skin, giving the skin its smooth, and youthful appearance. As we grow older, collagen is lost, and this gives way to aged, wrinkled looking skin. When the long strands of amino acids in collagen are broken down they create small chains commonly referred to as peptides. The presence of these peptides signal to the skin that it has lost collagen and the production of more is necessary.
Matrixyl  works to mimic the appearance of this broken down collagen, causing your skin to react by producing more collagen, as well as elastin and  hyaluronic acid so your skin has a healthy look and improved elasticity.

The way I see it applying Idrotherapy [Matrixyl] on our skin we say
"Hey skin! Wake up! You're getting older! You need to start producing more collagen to stay healthy and good looking!"

What I like here is that the rejuvenation process mimics the nature's way. Our bodies know what to do to keep us alive and kicking so why don't we use this knowledge to gain a better and younger look?



Idrotherapy [Matrixyl] Side Effects

Idrotherapy has been developed after long scientific research and many experimental trials and there have been no evidence  for any negative side effects of using Matrixyl.


Being the ultra suspicious person I am, I searched for more case studies. I read about a fact I feel the need to warn you about because I don't want to mislead you.

For genuine motion wrinkles, Matrixyl is unlikely to be of much benefit, perhaps it could do a bit in some cases, but chances are not high 

This means that if you are bellow 30 and have some horizontal lines on your forehead and crow's feet when smiling you probably won't notice any significant results. 

For those of us that are 35+ years old the days of motion wrinkles are long gone. I believe it's us that Idrotherapy was created for and I already see the results.



Tell me in the comments if you have tried Idrotherapy or any other Matrixyl based anti wrinkle product. What do you think - is it efficient or they could do better?

Thanks for taking the time to read Part 3 of my Idrotherapy Review. 

Watch out for my next post where we will discuss the other active ingredient in Idrotherapy - 
Renovage.

In case you've missed my earlier posts, you can read them here:

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    Just wanted to tell you that I ordered my Idrotherapy and can't wait to get it and get rid of those crow's feet.
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others, it's really helpfeul :)

    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mira!
    I'm so happy now that I know that someone actually reads my posts. This huge smile on my face sure will get me so wrinkles but I ain't gonna put it off.
    Thank you, Mira. I want to send you a little gift, please provide me your details.

    Ara

    ReplyDelete

IdroTherapy Review. Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.